Today we will conduct a peer critique of our projects. We will then spend the remaining class time finishing our projects, making sure we implement the feedback we received during the peer critique.
Peer Critique Instructions
Pair yourself with 1-2 other students. Discuss each of your posters together, and evaluate them on the following criteria. Post the responses to these questions to your blog. Then finish your poster, making sure you implement the feedback from the peer critique.
- What are some things that are working well?
- Is the composition balanced? How could it be improved?
- Do the colors work together? How could the color scheme be improved?
- If the poster contains text, does it add to the design, or does it appear haphazardly placed? How could the text be improved?
- What are some changes the artist could implement to make their poster even more attractive?