Today will be our last shooting day. Look over these photographs taken by Vivian Maier to get some final inspiration on how to portray YOUR Rochester:
You can learn more about Vivian Maier by viewing her official website. It contains her story and hundreds of her photographs.
Today we will:
- Take our final photographs. We will focus on:
- capturing a particular moment
- filling in any gaps in our story or view of Rochester
- Create a new blog post with the following:
- the best photos taken today
- a paragraph describing how these images complete your view of Rochester
We will spend the next few classes editing our photos. If you do not have 30 solid photos to work with, take photos during lunch, after school, and at home. You may sign out a camera to use during the school day, but you must return the camera and upload the photos to your blog by 3pm that day. I will also be after school from 3-4pm on Thursday and will be signing out cameras during that time slot.