Today we will finish any necessary edits to our macro photography unit, and publish a new blog post with our 10 final, edited [if necessary] photos and a solid artist statement. We will then critique the photos taken by our classmates.
Today we will:
- Finish our final blog post with our 10 final, edited [if necessary] photos and a solid artist statement.
- View one another’s macro photographs
- Leave thoughtful comments on at least 10 classmate’s photos. You may choose to explore photo essays from both class sections.
- Examples of empty comments: “Like :-)”, “Nice work”
- Examples of thoughtful comments: “Breanna did a great job showing the difference between the architectural city scape and the tranquil beach. The light, cool colors of the beach scene show a significant contrast from the darker cityscape.”
- Create a new blog post with the following:
- Images of at least 3 photographs you feel are aesthetically superior, credit the photographer who took each photo, and write a few sentences explaining why you feel each chosen photo is solid.