Today we will assemble several weeks’ worth of work. We will finish editing our best photos, and put them in a new blog post along with an artist statement about the project.
Here’s proof of the lengths some of you have gone to get these shots:
Today we will:
- Make a new blog post with the following items:
- Our 10 best edited photos
- An artist statement that is a minimum of 150 words. Not sure what to write? Start by answering these questions:
- What inspired you to choose your photographer?
- How would you describe the theme and style of your photos?
- What elements do your photos have in common with your photographer’s photos?
- What are some challenges you faced during this project?
- How did you work through these challenges?
- What do you want people to feel or see when they look at your photos?