Today we will take photos outside for our “My View of Rochester” photojournalism project.
Look over these photographs taken by Vivian Maier to get some final inspiration on how to portray YOUR Rochester:
You can learn more about Vivian Maier by viewing her official website. It contains her story and hundreds of her photographs.
The following students still need to turn in their walking field trip permission slips: Brianna, Taylor, Shylamar, Raphael, Jordy, Jordyn, Yusuf, Marina
Today we will:
- Take photos outside for our “My View of Rochester” photojournalism assignment.
- Create a new blog post with the following:
- the best photos taken today
- a paragraph describing
- how these images represent your view of Rochester
- what went well today
- any challenges you faced today