Over half of this class STILL needs to make up and post missing assignments to their class blog.
Here are links to the missing assignments that can be completed in the classroom and do not require any cameras:
Students Who Need to Turn in These Assignments:
- Yoshua: Photo Essay Project Proposal, Pen Tool
- Deandrey: Photo Essay Project Proposal, Pen Tool
- Chandra: Pen Tool
- Zavion: Photo Essay Project Proposal, Pen Tool
- Luis: Pen Tool
- Shylamar: First Blog Post, Photo Essay Project Proposal, Pen Tool
- Raphael: Photo Essay Project Proposal
- Isabel: Photo Essay Project Proposal, Pen Tool
- Jordy: First Blog Post, Photo Essay Project Proposal, Pen Tool
- Morris: First Blog Post Photo Essay Project Proposal (the one he wrote was not long enough)
The following students are all caught up and may take photos outside or around the school for their “My View of Rochester” Photo Essay project, as long as they stay on school property. If you have your own camera or cell phone camera please use that. If you do not, Ms. Hawkins has 3 cameras in the middle school art room upstairs. Please share and give priority to people who do not have cameras on their phones. DO NOT GO INTO ANY CLASSROOMS!
You must publish a blog post with the work you did today in order to receive participation points for today’s class.