Today is the last class day for the project. We will finish our projects and create a final blog post with the following: a PDF of the final project (that I will print), a JPG of the final project (that allows people to see what your project looks like), and an artist statement about the project that is a minimum of 150 words. Brian, Victoria, Jenna, and Beatrice all have good examples of what I am looking for.
If you are not sure what to write in your artist statement, here are some prompts to get you started:
- What is your poster about? Why did you pick this topic?
- What does the imagery in the poster represent?
- What did you choose your particular lettering style?
- Why did you choose your particular color scheme?
- How did you create a clear focal point in your project?
- What were some things your struggled with over the course of the project? How did you work through them?
- How do you feel about the project now that it is complete?
Today we will:
- Finish our projects
- Create a final blog post with the following:
- a PDF of the final project
- a JPG of the final project
- an artist statement about the project that is a minimum of 150 words.