Ms. Corea will be our student teacher for the next 5 weeks. Please follow her blog.
Today’s essential question: How can I balance similarly saturated colors with neutrals to create a cohesive color scheme?
Look at the infographics below. Each infographic has a few dominant colors of equal saturation or brightness, as well as some neutrals. What purpose do the neutrals serve? What might the dominant colors for your infographic be? Why is it important to conscientiously limit your color palette?
The coolors website and the design seeds website are great resources for picking color schemes.
Today we will:
- Continue working on our infographic projects
- Create a new blog post with our progress. Include:
- a PDF of your project
- a PNG of your project
- a few sentences explaining what has been easy and what is still challenging
Today’s essential question: How can I visually organize information by using shapes and lines in my infographic?
Analyze how the infographics below use shapes and/or lines to visually organize information:
Analyze how past SOTA students used shapes and/or lines to visually organize information:
Image Credit: Giacomo
Image Credit: Andrew
Image Credit: Tina
Today we will:
- Continue working on our infographic projects, adding shapes and lines to group like pieces of information
- Upload the newest PDF of our progress to our Google Drives
- Post both a PDF and PNG of our progress to our blogs